It's a new year. Send out the trumpeters! With Fall and the wonderful winter holidays behind me, (and my family sacked out from partying hard last night), I feel like I can sit still a moment and be introspective.
I'll need to catch you up a little bit with some amazing pictures, but here is a list of things we accomplished in 2015:
- Beginning Young Sir Grey's training.
- Clearing a forest to extend the castle ground.
- Sending Peach to princess school.
- Gallivanting around the countryside on adventures.
And here's a list of things I'd like to do this coming year:
- Plant a new small-ish garden.
- Continue the castle renovations: the next rooms on the list are the Master Bedroom and Bath, the Living Room, and the Kitchen. =) This will be an exciting year.
- Start using some of my crazy skills for the good of the kingdom. More on that later.
And then, because I'm willing to try cyber-accountability as I strive to keep my personal goals, here are a few of those.
- Read more, because readers are thinkers.
- Set a schedule that I can stick to: a little time for me, a little time for the kids, a little time for Charming, a little time for keeping my little castle in order, and a little time for the kingdom at large.
- Do the stuff I know I should, but I've been putting off for later. (You probably won't hear much on that, maybe a little snippet here and there.) You know, just the little things that build character.
Here's to a Happy New Year!
What are some of your dreams and goals for this new year? Please share, I can always use a fresh idea or two.