Sunday, September 9, 2012

Princess Books


Do you know what this color means?

In my 3 year old Peach's very refined opinion, PINK is a sure sign that something is going to be fabulous. And how can I argue. She has picked out some fabulous pink things lately. My favorite pink items usually come from the dollar store and the library and usually have something to do with princesses or fairies. Here is an example:

Rapunzel retold by Sarah Gibb. It's the same lovely story, but the pictures are divine. In fact, Peach had a hard time listening to the story because she just wanted me to turn to page to the next fabulous picture, most of which are pink, by the way.

And here is a less than pink story but an enchanting one. Maybe it's just me, but I choked up at the end. It's simple, it's lovely, and again, the pictures are very beautiful.

The Apple-Pip Princess by Jane Ray. You should definitely patronize your local library and let them find this one for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment