Monday, August 8, 2011

After Vacation AKA Picking up where we left off

Well, we took a little break, played in the woods, held some royal family functions, and generally enjoyed ourselves.

But Now It's Over!!!

And it's back to the daily grind. I feel worst for Charming. After having such unexpected work schedules he's back to the regular old work day. I feel second worst for Peach. After seeing "Daddys!" most mornings for a while it's hard to waking up to "Where Daddys?". (She doesn't say "Mommy" or anything like it . . . yet.)

Today, Peach played with Doc, the very short Yorkie who lives in the cottage down the way, while Plum and I hung out at the dentist's office. Apparently, I broke my crown! So, lucky me, I get to go back to the dentist in a few days to be re-crowned. If only dentists scheduled each patient so that any work can be done at the appointment at which it was found. If only I got a extra free tooth brush for every cavity found in my mouth. If only my baby would sleep as well at home as she did in the dentists office. Wishes, wishes.

It's too bad. I was hoping to have a good and uneventful experience at the dentist to day and it just turned out to be a royal pain. Please, go ahead and post some sympathy below. =)

2 comments:

  1. You broke your crown? How appropriate for this blog. I'm sorry about Charming's work schedule. I know all too well how that goes. Hopefully Peach will readjust quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doc sure did love playing with little Princess Peach! So happy they are friends now:)

    ReplyDelete